Baptism and Wisdom Teeth

The night I was baptized for the second time- as an adult in a pool, I came home to my parent's house where I was living at the time- and I remember there was a phone message from a friend with whom I'd been having some problems. It normally would have brought up a number of feelings in me- but it didn't. Instead I thought- God loves me- nothing else matters right now. I can easily handle this.

A year later, a few months after I met you- I found out I had to get my wisdom teeth out. Normally, I am a total wimp when it comes to stuff like this. I've only had a couple of cavities in my life and no surgeries- I've never even broken a bone.

But I remember when I went for the consultation at the oral surgeon, I thought to myself- in a similar way to that night after my baptism. It doesn't matter- I can handle it- I have Dan.